Yes, these taste as good as they look!
My partner and I have decided to try a gluten free diet, which has lead to following a paleo diet, and it has been a brilliant decision! If you’re not sure on what the paleo way of eating is please follow the link – What is Paleo?
I’m finding the switch one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, the food is delicious and absolutely healthy. I’ll be posting a few fantastic finds and experiments I’ve been trying.
These cookies are scrumptiously delicious and light 🙂
Makes 15-20 cookies, prep time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups Almond flour
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a small mixing bowl combine dry ingredients, set aside
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs, vanilla extract and honey with an electric hand mixer
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Add the coconut oil and mix through, then add chocolate chips
- Spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined trays, press down slightly
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden and cooked, transfer to a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!