We love this delicious juice! It’s a fabulous way to kick start our day! Jam packed with nutrients such as Beta carotene and Vitamin C, but not only is it nutritional but it tastes divine! Who would’ve known the beetroot, carrot and orange combo would taste sooo good!
The best way to drink this awesome juice is chilled! Enjoy!
Makes approximately 500ml
Prechill vegetables if possible
- 4 carrots
- 2 peeled oranges
- 1 medium sized beetroot
- 4 ice cubes
- Wash carrots and beetroot well
- Feed the vegetables and fruit through the juicer
- Serve in chilled glass and enjoy immediately
Inspired by rebootwithjoe.com
Welcome to the first post of 2014! The past few weeks have been relaxing and full of good things and life should be that way. I hope each of you reading this post have had a great start to the new year, I hope that it only gets better.
This weeks post is a simple yet tasty snack or even a quick breakfast that will keep you going on the go. These Easy No-Bake Protein Bars are a great alternative to store-bought protein bars which are great but can be costly over a long period of time. These are tasty, simple and brilliant protein snacks.
Easy No-Bake Choc Protein Bars
Makes approximately 12 bars
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 scoops of chocolate protein powder
Dark Chocolate topping (optional)
- 3 squares of good quality dark chocolate
- a few drops of coconut oil
- Line a 20x30cm pan/dish with baking paper.
- Combine the protein bar ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mix into the prepared lined pan or dish, flattening it nicely. Place the dish into the fridge and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Once the mixture has solidified, the topping can then be made by melting the chocolate and coconut oil together in a small pot over low heat.
- Drizzle and then place the mixture into the fridge again for a few hours.
- Cut as desired and store in a cool place. Enjoy 🙂